Mon - Fri 8am to 5pm
"Experience, Dedication & Results Count"
STEPHEN R. ZUBER, S.C.
ATTORNEY AT LAW
ZUBER CRIMINAL DEFENSE
Weekend Appointments Available
"NOT AFRAID TO WIN!"
Over 30 Years Experience
"Being there for my clients, making sure their voice is heard, that's what matters."
Stephen R. Zuber, Attorney At Law
1215 Belknap Street
Superior, WI 54880
Superior, WI: (715) 395-3195
Duluth, MN: (218) 722-6196
Fax: (715) 394-7786
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Evening / Weekend Appointments
Free Initial Consultation
Professional Associations and Memberships:
Minnesota State Bar Association | Member of
Criminal Law Section
Wisconsin State Bar Association | Member of
Criminal Law Section
Eleventh District Bar Association | Minnesota
Douglas County Bar Association | Wisconsin
American Bar Association | Member of Criminal
Admitted to Practice in the Following Courts:
• Wisconsin Circuit Court, 1986
• Minnesota District Court, 1986
• Wisconsin Court of Appeals, 1986
• Minnesota Court of Appeals, 1986
• Wisconsin Supreme Court, 1986
• Minnesota Supreme Court, 1986
• U.S. District Court - District of Minnesota, 1986
• U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1986
• U.S. District Court - Western District of Wisconsin, 1986
• U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1986
• U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1986
*Stephen R. Zuber, S.C., Attorney at Law, provides skilled legal representation to clients throughout the State of Wisconsin and the State of Minnesota, particularly in the northwestern Wisconsin Courts located in Superior, Ashland, Washburn, Hayward, Shell Lake, Siren, as well as Douglas County, Bayfield County, Ashland County, Sawyer County, Washburn County, Burnett County and particularly in the northeastern Minnesota Courts located in Duluth, Carlton, Two Harbors, Hibbing, Virginia, Grand Marais, Grand Rapids, Pine City, Aitkin, as well as St. Louis County, Carlton County, Lake County, Cook County, Itasca County, Pine County, Aitkin County, and in the Federal Courts in both Wisconsin and Minnesota.
Copyright © 1998 - 2019 by Stephen R. Zuber, S.C. All rights reserved.